Monday, May 31, 2010

Welcome To My World…Or Not

After much complaining, griping, obsessing, planning, organizing, and more complaining….here I am with the blog that I always wanted.  I think.

I moped and complained that I needed a netbook in order to fulfill my blogosphere dreams.  Now that I have it one thing remains the same……I have very little time to actually sit still and do this.

Even now, I am between loads of laundry while Clay is in his high chair next to me and I’m typing between bites of sweet potatoes.  Hold please….he’s growling for another bite. BRB.

Ok…I’m back.  So yeah, now that I’m a stay at home mom I’m learning that life “behind the four walls”….and inside of the beige box is much more than I bargained for.  Don’t get me wrong I love it….but this job is tough, at times strange, and on occasion completely silly.  Oh wait…he needs another bite.  BRB.

Anywho ( I hate that word BTW)….this is my blog, this is my journal, this is my  outlet for getting the crazy thoughts out of my head, the mechanism for maintaining a healthy vocabulary, and an effort to send some love from my beige box to yours. Enjoy.  Or not.

PS.  I’m using Windows Live Writer for the first time…if this is all jacked up don’t judge.  I’ll fix it at some point. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm your first commenter! Have fun with your new adventure :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaimie....Fun fun fun!! Love your blogs!...I was catching up on reading them this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete